www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "isaacfranco" <payme...@isaacfranco.us>
Subject Notification Of Payment Received
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:59:27 GMT
THIS IS NOT SPAM! (Please ask if proof is needed.)
Your email address was collected from submission services that you agreed to receive
return emails from our FFA Network. If you do not want to receive this again, please ...
send a blank email to remove@win-at-blackjack.com

Thank you for posting to my FFA site. You are welcome to post again at any time:
http://autoffa.net/index.php?memberid=ifranco

Hello Mr. or Ms. Blackjack player. I have a
pocket book for you that will show you a guaranteed brand new way to win at the
game of
Blackjack.

Using my new system of playing, you will be able to raise your ability to win up to 80%
of the time!! Yes, I said up to 80% of the time!!

Please visit my website at http://win-at-blackjack.com