www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Jeff Selano" <WestY...@yahoo.com>
Subject 14 Doctors develop REAL Male-Enhancement
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 18:20:09 GMT
and personal experience with you. I am a sales rep for one
of the leading companies in Herbal Medicine. I, just like most men out there, wanted a bigger
member. I was hesitant to try any of these so-called
enlargement formulas advertised online, because it's hard to tell whether you're buying junk
or a quality product on the Internet. Most companies
just don't do a good job of explaining how and why their enlargement formulas work (because
most of them don't work at all!). The first informative
and professional website I ever came across was PMedics, and it changed my life for the better.</p>
skeptical at first, but <a
href="http://www.adultworld.bz/main/pills/">this website</a> is so informative and
is filled with so many facts that I couldn't help but
give this one a try. Within one month I saw obvious results, so I continued taking the pills.
By the end of the third month I had grown 3 1/4 inches
and my confidence was up, both in and out of bed. I was willing to try new things with my
wife and our sex life is better than it has ever been.
you should know about:</p>
has been made with FDA Approved conditions.<br></font>
our product.<br></font>
are even considering dramatically increasing the size of your
manhood, please take a minute to read our <a href="http://www.adultworldbz/main/pills">very
informative website</a>. You will learn exactly how
the penis works and why herbal medicine is the safest way to get the most out of your member.
We try to do our best to educate our customers
so they know they are making a safe and good decision when choosing our product.</p>
the results aren't up to your expectations we will issue you a
full refund. It is also important to note that our products are delivered to you <b>descretely</b>
and no one will ever know if you don't want them to!</p>
Homepage Here!</a></p>
removal
tv z  rmb buglcp w
grrefuam