www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <st...@themovieglobe.com>
Subject The Movie Globe Mailing List
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:25:12 GMT
Hi Folks,

I've had a few problems lately getting the right right type of mailing list up and running
but it's time to let you know about some major changes to the site!
  a.. The addition of a fully searchable 1000+ Movie database! (More info being added daily)
  b.. Lots of new DVDs and PS2 games
At this stage nobody is subscribed to the list. As current customers and/or people who joined
the previous list I encourage you to join this one also. Just fill in your name and email
in the box at the top of the website (www.themovieglobe.com ) and press "subscribe". Or, if
you prefer, just reply to this email and indicate you'd like to be subscribed and I can send
you out an invitation. Sorry about the inconvenience, however I'm sure you enjoy the changes
to the site!

Best Regards,

Steve.

steve@themovieglobe.com