www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Chris" <martha_jeromes3...@earthlink.net>
Subject Incredible - world's smallest camera - digital
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:48:38 GMT
ALL in 1 Digital Camera! Very HOT! While Supplies Last...

Functions as a Digital Camera, Camcorder/Movie Recorder, & WebCam for Internet Use!

Comes with everything you need --> Image/Movie Editing software, leather case, batteries,
key-chain, USB connection cable, & More!

This retails for $200 in some areas. We have a limited Online Sale at a blowout price of only
$39.95 !!!

Get yours today! Buy now on our secure website:

http://www.vlingfree.com/cam3

We honour all remove requests. Click below to be removed within 48 hours. Thank you.
http://www.vlingfree.com/remove.htm