www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Vera Foreman" <ledgrl...@erols.com>
Subject Re:Online Auction Report
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:46:27 GMT

<head>
<title>New Page 1</title>
</head>

I'm going to provide my closely guarded secrets to making a killing on eBay...<br>
If you TRULY want to make money on eBay....If you are capable of having an<br>
OPEN MIND and can follow simple directions, then I want to teach you how to<br>
make a staggering income from the comfort of your home.<br>
eBay - #1 Rated Work At Home Business Opportunity!<br>
You must be able to devote at least 8 hours a week and have a BURNING DESIRE<br>
to be successful. Otherwise, if you have to think twice about this, PLEASE don't visit<br>
our web site. We are interested in Serious people only.<br>
We reserve the right to discontinue this offer at any time, so don't delay! You may<br>
never see this offer again!<br>
We are strongly against sending unsolicited emails to those who do not wish to receive<br>
our special mailings. You have opted in to one or more of our affiliate sites requesting to<br>
be notified of any special offers we may run from time to time. We also have attained the&nbsp;<br>
services of an independent 3rd party to overlook list management and removal services.&nbsp;<br>
This is NOT unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please
to be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies if you have been sent this email
in<br>
error. We honor all removal requests<br>

haodc
byrim svxi nrq