www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From david obi <david_o...@yahoo.com>
Subject Confidential
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 22:21:53 GMT

>From the Desk of David Obi

davidobi@ureach.com

Attn: President/Ceo

Dear Sir,

With much sincerity of purpose we make this contact with you after satisfactory information
we gathered believing that you will provide us with a feasible solution to job/services rendered
for the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation {N.N.P.C} by foreign companies. Although it
might be a surprise to you, it is my sincere pleasure to intimate you with this confidential
business proposal which certainly benefit all of us involved.

I am a senior accountant with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation Headquarters Lagos.
I have decided with some colleagues in the Central Bank of Nigeria {C.B.N} and the Federal
Ministry of Finance to contact you secretly on this business for the arrangement of transferring
the sum of US$30,000,000 (Thirty Million United States Dollars only) to your company or personal
account through the Central Bank of Nigeria. However, concrete arrangement has been made to
remit the fund successfully into your account.

This money emanated from over invoiced contract awarded to a foreign firm. The contract was
executed in 1996 and the exact amount has been paid the initial executor of the project, remaining
the above over invoiced amount.

Being Government officials, we are prevented by the law from operating Foreign Bank account
while still in the Government service, hence the need for your assistance.

REMITTANCE OUTLINE:

1. IN OUR ACCOUNT: We shall secure payment approval from relevant offices here, for the release
of the contract sum in favour of your personal/company's account, with the information we
shall require from you, we have already concluded arrangement to secure a fast approval so
that the fund could be transferred within a period of 7 working days, Three {3} officials
will be coming over there to stay with you before the money will be wired into your account
for the disbursement.

2. YOUR GOOD SELF: You are expected to furnish us with the necessary instruments to remit
the money, viz the name and address of your company, name and address of your bank and your
bank particulars for easy transfer, most importantly, you should ensure that the minimum tax
is paid {if any}. On arrival of the funds, you will be expected to advise us on investment
plans since we do not intend bringing the whole part of our share back to Nigeria.

3. TERMS AND CONDITION: For rendering these services, we have decided that 30% of the total
fund be given to you, 65% will be for us {Nigeria Group} while 5% is set aside for expenses
on both sides. This transaction is 100% risk-free, you need not to be afraid. However, it
requires your maximum co-operation, serious mutual trust, honesty and absolute confidentiality,
to avoid jeopardizing this transaction and the position of the Government functionaries involved.

Please let me know your position as soon as this gets to you.

Best regards

David Obi.