www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From b1ok52160...@cs.com
Subject Online Auction Report 28225
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 05:05:29 GMT
<head>
</head>

OPEN MIND and can follow simple directions, then I want to teach you how to<br>
make a staggering income from the comfort of your home.</p>
to be successful. Otherwise, if you have to think twice about this, PLEASE don't
visit<br>
our web site. We are interested in Serious people only.</p>
You may<br>
never see this offer again!</p>
more
information.</p>
who do not wish to receive our special mailings. You have opted in to one or
more of our affiliate sites requesting to be notified of any special offers we
may run from time to time. We also have attained the services of an independent
3rd party to overlook list management and removal services. This is NOT
unsolicited email. If you do not wish to receive further mailings, please <a href="http://www.generaledu.com/remove.html">CLICK
HERE</a> to be removed from the list. Please accept our apologies if you have
been sent this email in error. We honor all removal requests.</font></p>