www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From jilo_willi...@SAFe-mail.net
Subject mutual trust needed
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 15:52:49 GMT
JILO WILLIAMS

JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA

Dear Sir/Madam.

       URENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am Jilo williams, Director, project implementation with Eskom South Africa and a member
of the

Contract Tenders Board (CTB) of the above corporation.

 Your esteemed address was reliably introduced to me at the South Africa Chamber of Commerce
and

Industry. In my search for a reliable individual company who can handle a strictly confidential
transaction.

Which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money to a foreign account.

This amount of money is a total sum of US$30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million United States Dollars
Only), already extracted from various contracts awarded by my corporation. As a result of
over-invoicing masterminded by the concerned officials, has been drafted to represent final
payment for a contract that has been executed to the corporation some years back. The money
is now floating in the suspense account of the Federal reserve bank of South Africa awaiting
claim by foreign partner which status we now want you to assume.

Now is the optimum period to consummate this transaction. Following the presidential directive
to all your personal/company’s account. In my last meeting with the officials involved, it
was unanimously, agreed that 25% of the total sum will be given to you.65% will be for me
and my colleagues. While 5%, will be used, to reimburse the expenses that may be incurred
in the processing of the transfer and we wish to donate 5% to charity organisations in your
country.

I assure you that the transaction is 100% risk free as we have concluded every arrangement
to protect the interest of every one involved. Likewise, all modalities for the successful
transfer of this money have been worked out with the Federal Ministry of Finance and the Federal
Reserve Bank of South Africa to facilitate the remittance of this money to your designated
account.

However, I would want to believe that you are honest enough and will not raise any misgiving
attitude in any aspect of the transaction, more importantly, you will keep this transaction
very confidential so as not to tarnish the confidence reposed on these officials by the government
of South Africa.

If this business proposal is of interest to you, kindly send to me the following: on this
email adress [jilo_williams@mail.com]OR this email address above.

1) Your banking information/Details.

2) Your company’s letter headed papers and invoice, one copy each, through the above fax number
for the immediate commencement of the remittance

 Meanwhile, your immediate response will be highly appreciated. Please treat this information
as confidential.

 Best regards,

  JILO WILLIAMS