www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From apache-bu...@apache.org
Subject Your Home Movies Burned to DVD
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 02:58:52 GMT
Digital Image Masters
Let Us Transfer your Home Movies to DVD!

Send us your Digital Pics, MPEGS, AVI's, Home Videos VHS or M-DV and well burn them to DVD

* Preserve your memories forever
* Create copies of wedding or party videos to share with loved ones and friends
* Low Cost Production for your Amateur Home Movies or Videos
* Well Convert your digital pictures to a slide show on DVD
* Great for business/sales presentations

Just $45 per DVD  - Each DVD can hold up to 2hrs of video or up to 4GB's of Pictures

* FREE DVD Case
* FREE Return Shipping of your DVD and originals to US Addresses.  Non US will be returned
freight collect
* Plus $10 per additional copy
* Plus $25 for custom color artwork for DVD cover and disc
* Plus $10 per tape if we must combine content from multiple VHS or M-DV tapes
* Straight linear transfer of video tape to DVD-R with no additional  contents, menus or other
features will be inserted.

PLEASE NOTE: We will not reproduce copyrighted materials.

FULL PRIVACY AND DISCRETION ASSURED
ADULT CONTENT IS NOT A PROBLEM

Instructions:

1. Print This Email
2. Fill out the Form Below
3. Send your VHS tapes or mpegs, jpgs, bmps, gifs, M-DV tapes to the address on the orderform
below. You should send them Fed Ex, DHL or UPS to allow shipment tracking.
4. Within 5 days of receipt of your materials you will be contacted via email with a receipt
confirmation, work order number and an estimated delivery time for your project.  Average
turnaround times are 2-4 weeks from receipt of materials till you will have the finished product
returned to you.  Please take this into consideration when ordering for special events.  You
will be notified again via email when your video project return ships.

NetWizards SA
1601 NW 97th Ave, SJO3016
Miami, FL 33102
1-305-468-6390 phone/fax

_____  X $45  Number of DVD Masters (up to 2 hrs video or 4GBs pics per)

_____  X $10  Each Additional Copy

_____  X $10  Per Tape (Only if we need to join your content from multiple sources)

_____  X $25  Create Custom Artwork for DVD Case and Disc.  This will be emailed to you for
approval before printing.  One time charge, no charge for additional disks

_____  Total Enclosed  (You may include payment via check, money order or credit card with
your materials, or we can contact you upon receipt and take your payment by paypal, check
by fax or CC over the phone.)

_____________________________  Name (First, Middle, Last)

_____________________________  Return Shipping Address

_____________________________  City, State Zipcode

_____________________________  Country

_____________________________  Day Time Phone (w/ areacode)

_____________________________  Night time Phone (w/ areacode)

**** (very important, your receipt confirmation and work order number will be sent here)

IMPORTANT NOTE:  We're Looking for Amateur Content Creators to Partner with
You provide us with your Raw Amateur content.  We'll handle Editing, Pre-Mastering, DVD authoring,
Sales and Distribution. You receive a generous monthly commision on all sales.   Contact us
at 1-305-468-6390 phone/fax for details.

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, Quoted Printable, 0 bytes)
View raw message