www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From r..@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8554: snprintf with precision implemented improperly
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2002 04:08:43 GMT

Synopsis: snprintf with precision implemented improperly

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: rbb
State-Changed-When: Sat Aug 24 21:08:43 PDT 2002
State-Changed-Why:
Fixed in CVS, this will be available in the next version of APR.  I made a couple of small
changes to your patch to better fit the Apache style.  I am not fixing this in Apache 1.3,
because that version of ap_snprintf really can't be used outside of Apache, and Apache doesn't
suffer from this problem.