www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <n...@onairmail.com>
Subject Rob
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 17:41:02 GMT
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 13:40:46 -0400
From: "Marc Aflalo" <marc@aflalo.com>
Subject: Rob

A friend of mine told me that you might be interested in the following:

My company uses Rob Wreford, a veteran voice talent who is now the voice
of dozens of radio and television stations in North America.

The cool part is, he loves what he does and is therefore incredible at
it. He handles every customer personally and makes sure that whatever
you want from his is exactly what you need. No monthly limits on copy
and affordable for any market size. You can even get complete imaging
PRODUCED.

Anyhow, I'm extremely happy with the services that Rob provides us, and
am more than happy to pass his name along to you. You can find out more
info or listen to his various demo samples on www.robwreford.com.

Ciao!

- Marc