www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <Shan4132...@mindlink.de>
Subject How can you make $ off rising oil prices?
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 16:26:32 GMT
<!-- saved from url=(0022)http://internet.e-mail -->
size="4"><br>
and this summer?&nbsp;<br>
  Did you know that there hasn't been a new refinery built in the United States in over 20
years?&nbsp;<br>
  Do you know that you can trade options on unleaded gasoline contracts on the New York Mercantile
Exchange,
  a government regulated exchange?  We are the professionals who specialize in these markets
and trade them on a regular basis.&nbsp;<br>
  Receive your free report, including the booklet "26 Plain Language Answers on Options Trading".&nbsp;<br>
  Get the charts, graphs and the special report on Unleaded Gasoline - Summer 2002.&nbsp;<br>
  Futures and options trading involve substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone.&nbsp;<br>
  Learn how options trading can position you in this amazing market.&nbsp;<br>
will receive the Unleaded Gasoline special report.&nbsp;<br>
  $5,000 will purchase five Unleaded Gasoline option contracts.&nbsp;<br>
  Minimum $5,000 investment.&nbsp;<br>
  Take advantage of what we believe is an outstanding investment opportunity!&nbsp;<br>
Here To be taken off the list!

5088iGXF8-141nwqC2817rZjql24