www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From lucythefr...@freenet.de
Subject Earn Money At Home
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2002 12:39:55 GMT
No Employees...No Payment Delays...No Inventory...

And you won't get stuck with the bill!
I found a good, clean business with minimal start up and $100,000 per month potential.  This
is a serious home-based or office-based business opportunity. You can develop this business
very quickly and easily using simple techniques.

Many people I know are building an additional profit center using the resources of their current
home or business. No cold calls or time-consuming sales pitches. People will go directly to
the company's website and place their own order. The tape entitled "This Tape is Banned" does
all the work, honest. This is an especially easy and fun business to start and run with no
experience. Use our proven system and experience to help you develop a serious extra income.

* The First MLM Biotechnology company in the world
* Sales volumes expected to reach $1 Billion per year
* Individual incomes to exceed $12 Million per year
* A simple, yet very effective profit-building system
* A realistic 99.9% retail market potential
* A product with no competition
* A product that retails for less than $50
* Helps the body fight the devastating effect of over 80 auto-immune diseases
* Provides natural protection against over 26 infectious bacteria
* No cold calls or time-consuming sales pitches
* No product inventory
* No employees

Operate out of your office or set up a home-based business

We will mail you a tape if you are genuinely interested
Call me while it is fresh in your mind!!!

Stephen Thomson 1-866-708-2716 (toll free)

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, Quoted Printable, 0 bytes)
View raw message