www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <Ian.Hols...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: general/9660: accept mutex limits Apache scalability
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 17:10:53 GMT

Hi Garrett.
Latest CVS head has got solaris 8 (and above) has been set up in
single listen case
the other thing you might want to try is adding a
'acceptmutex pthread'
and using mtmalloc.

I couldn't see any real difference in T2 threads BTW,
but from talking to different people @ sun we need to bind the
process to the cpu first
before T2 will really shine.

if you've got other things we'll gladly look into it.

BTW
http://webperf.org/a2/v32 has some numbers from my benchmarks on a
8way e4000 (168mhz)
on a nfs server