www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Andrew Wales <awa...@jasper.dryfish.org>
Subject Re: mod_dir/9349: DirectoryIndex is broken in CGI directories
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2002 11:11:46 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 07:16:01AM -0000, wrowe@apache.org wrote:
> Synopsis: DirectoryIndex is broken in CGI directories
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: wrowe
> State-Changed-When: Mon Mar 25 23:16:01 PST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
> Sounds like you simply forgot your AllowOverride directive.

Which AllowOverride directive would you recommend?  I already have

    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options

Surely Indexes should be enough?  And as I stated in the original
bug report, this setup worked fine in 1.3.12, and only broke when
I moved to 2.0.28.  Incidentally, I'm now on 2.0.32 and I'm still
seeing the same behaviour.

Thanks

Andrew

--