www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sebastian Leske <Sebastian.Le...@bigfoot.de>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation/10092: Proposed improvements for documentation on Content Negotiation
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:50:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_negotiation/10092; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Sebastian Leske <Sebastian.Leske@bigfoot.de>
To: slive@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_negotiation/10092: Proposed improvements for documentation on Content Negotiation
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:44:29 +0100

 Hi,

 On 2002/03/14 slive@apache.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: Proposed improvements for documentation on Content Negotiation
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > State-Changed-By: slive
 > State-Changed-When: Thu Mar 14 13:34:00 PST 2002
 > State-Changed-Why:
 >
 > Thanks.  Your changes have been committed (with a few adjustments) and
 > will be included in the next release.

 Thank you for your quick work. One more thing: I noticed you only included
 my additions in the 1.3 version of the documentation. The 2.0 version of
 the docs, which appears to be in a different CVS directory (namely here:
 http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/httpd-docs-2.0/manual/content-negotiation.html ),
 contains an almost identical document on Content negotiation, so maybe
 it would make sense to include my additions there as well?

 Keep up the good work!

 Greetings,

 Sebastian Leske