www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Roger Williams <ro...@roger.jp>
Subject general/10215: ErrorDocument to redirect w/META-REFRESH tag works once in IE
Date Sat, 16 Mar 2002 02:27:43 GMT

>Number:         10215
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       ErrorDocument to redirect w/META-REFRESH tag works once in IE
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If i put a custom errordocument directive in place and it goes to a page with
a META-REFRESH Tag it will work once in IE.  IF any other Machine tries to
access they get 404 error.  If i change the ERROR page to another without a
META tag it works all day long.  i put the tag in place, send a friend there
it works once for him and not for anyone else.
  THe whole time Netscape works flawlessly.......any ideas?
>How-To-Repeat:
Unfortunatly you will need to try it on your machine.
>Fix:
Im going to try and recreate it on an older version of apache.
  I believe it worked prior to the last apache upgrade.