www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "inoital@altavista.se" <inoi...@altavista.se>
Subject <><><> TOMORROWS WINNERS TODAY <><><>
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 06:24:25 GMT
<HTML>
<HEAD><TITLE> </TITLE><style>
<!--A:link { text-decoration: none}
    A:active { text-decoration: none}
    A:visited { text-decoration: none}
    A:hover {text-decoration: underline; color: #0033FF}--></style></HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff" TEXT="#000000" LINK="#0033ff" VLINK="#0033ff"><TABLE BORDER=4
CELLPADDING=15 CELLSPACING=4 bordercolor="#3366cc"><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#3366cc">
<CENTER><FONT face="arial, helvetica" color="#ffffff"
</TD></TR><TR><TD>
      <P><FONT face="arial, helvetica" color=#000000 size=3>
<A href="http://quote.morningstar.com/Quote.html?TimeFrame=Y*&amp;ExchangeId=&amp;ticker=CBYI"

     ><b><FONT size=2>
       Cal-Bay&nbsp;(Stock Symbol: CBYI)</FONT>    </A></B>
<BR><FONT size=2>Watch for analyst
      "Strong Buy Recommendations" and several advisory newsletters picking
      CBYI.&nbsp;&nbsp; CBYI has filed to
      be traded on the&nbsp;OTCBB, share prices historically
      INCREASE when companies get listed on this larger trading&nbsp;exhange. CBYI is
trading around
      $.40ยข and should skyrocket to $2.66 - $3.25 a
      share in the near future. &nbsp; <STRONG>Put CBYI on your watch list,
      acquire a postion</STRONG>

              </FONT><FONT
      size=2><STRONG>
        TODAY.</STRONG>    </FONT></FONT></P><FONT face="arial,
helvetica"
      color=#000000 size=3><FONT size=2>
      <P><B>REASONS TO INVEST IN CBYI</B>
      <LI>A profitable company, NO DEBT and is on track to
      beat ALL earnings estimates with<FONT size=2>  increased revenue of 50% annually!
</FONT>
      <LI>One of the FASTEST growing distributors in
      environmental &amp; safety equipment instruments.
      <LI>
            </FONT><FONT size=2>  Excellent
      management team, several EXCLUSIVE
      contracts.&nbsp; IMPRESSIVE client list including the&nbsp;U.S. Air Force, Anheuser-Busch,
Chevron
      Refining and Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, GE-Energy &amp;
      Environmental Research. </FONT></FONT>
      <P><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>RAPIDLY GROWING
      INDUSTRY</STRONG>&nbsp;
      <BR>Industry revenues exceed
      $900 million, estimates indicate that there could be as much as $25
      billion from "smell technology" by the end of 2003.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT face=Arial size=2><STRONG>!!!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!<BR
      ></STRONG>To&nbsp;our subscribers that took
      advantage of our&nbsp;last recommendation to buy&nbsp;NXLC.&nbsp; It
      rallied from $7.87 to&nbsp;$11.73!</FONT>&nbsp;&nbsp;</P>

  </A></P></LI></TD></TR></TABLE>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</P>
<P><FONT size=1>
  Certain statements contained in this news release may be
forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private Securities Litigation Reform
Act
of 1995. These statements may be identified by such terms as "expect",
"believe", "may", "will", and "intend" or similar terms. We are NOT a registered investment
advisor
or a broker dealer. This is NOT an offer to buy or sell
securities. No recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be
purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies. We

were paid $27,000 in cash by a third party to publish this
report. Investing in companies profiled is high-risk and use of this information is for
reading purposes only. If anyone decides to act as an investor, then it will
be that investor's sole risk. Investors are advised NOT to invest without the
proper advisement from an attorney or a registered financial broker. Do not
rely solely on the information presented, do additional independent research to
form your own opinion and decision regarding investing in the profiled companies.
Be advised that the purchase of such high-risk securities may result in
the loss of your entire investment. </FONT><FONT
size=1>The owners of
this publication may already own free trading shares in CBYI and may immediately
sell all or a portion of these shares into the open market at or about the time
this report is published.&nbsp; Factual statements are made as of the date
stated and are subject to change without notice.&nbsp; Not intended for
recipients or residents of CA,CO,CT,DE,ID,<FONT
size=1>

            IL,IA,LA,MO,NV,NC,OK,OH,PA,RI,TN,VA,WA,WV,WI. Void
where prohibited.&nbsp;Copyright c 2001</FONT>

   </FONT></P></BODY></HTML>