www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Artiom Morozov <...@csp.org.by>
Subject Re: general/9935: rotatelog generates coredump
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2002 15:01:30 GMT
Jeff,

	No idea. No messages. ldd -r ./rotatelogs coredumps after
reporting libraries (all of them loaded successfully). I have quite
fresh version of binutils (of Dec 8th 2001) and also have apache 2.0.28
running successfully. I'm lost. No idea where to look further =(((

îÁ 2002.03.05 16:59 Jeff Trawick ÎÁÐÉÓÁÌ:
> Artiom Morozov <apm@csp.org.by> writes:
>
> > see it below. sorry for misleading report - rotatelogs crashes
> > immediately ;-(
>
> >From your backtrace, I'd guess that rotatelogs is never getting past
> the phase where shared libraries are loaded.  In other words, it never
> gets to our code because of some build problem.
>
> What happens if you run rotatelogs interactively?  Maybe there is an
> error message from the loader which helps with the problem.
>
> Thanks!
  ----
Artiom