www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <BUILD-MUSCLE-FAST-------4085...@sdilabs1.com>
Subject GET BIG, RIPPED & STRONG! D-BOL, WINNI-V , DECA!
Date Mon, 04 Mar 2002 03:37:31 GMT
<HTML>
<B><FONT FACE="IMPACT" SIZE="6">GET BIG, RIPPED, & STRONG! REAL ANABOLIC PHARMACEUTICALS!*</B><BR>
<BR></B>- D-BOL<BR>
- WINNI-V<BR>
- EQUIPOSE<BR>
- GHB<BR>
- and More!</B><BR></FONT></CENTER>
<BR><FONT FACE="VERDANA">
- <B><A HREF="http://www.sdi-labs.com">CLICK HERE TO ENTER</A><BR></B>
- Build Incredible Muscle Size and Strength!<BR>
- Get Vascular, Hard and Ultra Ripped!<BR>
<BR>
NEW EXTREMELY POWERFUL PRODUCTS!<BR>
- Liquid Anodrol<BR>
- Sustenol 250<BR>
- Deca Nor 50<BR>
- Masterbolan<BR>
- Somatroph HGH<BR>
- <B><A HREF="http://www.sdi-labs.com">CLICK HERE TO ENTER</A></B><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
SDI-LABS<BR>
TOLL FREE:1-888-256-6785<BR>
9835-16 Lake Worth Rd. #227<BR>
Lake Worth,FL 33467<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
To be removed FOR FREE  from our email list please click on the link  below and and hit  send.
Your email address will be removed within 24 hours.<A HREF="mailto:remove@tgifcam.com?subject=Remove
Me Now">( CLICK HERE )</A>
If above link does not work please send an email with  the word remove in  the subject  to
remove@tgifcam.com
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
*Our sincere love and prayers go out to all of the familys and individuals that were touched
by the horrible acts committed against our country. And also for our soldiers who are now
defending this great land.
</FONT>
</HTML>