www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Andrew Afliatunov <a...@taom.ru>
Subject Apache & PHP
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2002 08:56:13 GMT
Hi!

When I configured and installed PHP 4.1.1 as a DSO module for apache
(1.3.22, system - SunOS 5.8), apache failed to start - it gave this
error:

Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server: ld.so.1:
/usr/local/apache/bin/httpd: fatal: relocation error: file
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: symbol ap_block_alarms: referenced

symbol not found

Sugessted by somebody to configure apache with '--enable-shared=max
--enable-rule=SHARED_CORE' didh't work (another error appeared).
Who knows why this error occured and how to fix if?
(By the way, on another our machine with SunOS 5.7 apache and PHP with
same configurations work perfectly.)

--
Andrew.

--