www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ian Holsman <Ian.Hols...@cnet.com>
Subject RE: config/9889: Configuration, small mistake.
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/9889; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ian Holsman <Ian.Holsman@cnet.com>
To: "'n0v3ll@kiruna.se'" <n0v3ll@kiruna.se>,
        Ian Holsman
	 <Ian.Holsman@cnet.com>
Cc: apbugs@Apache.org
Subject: RE: config/9889: Configuration, small mistake.
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 15:07:01 -0800

 =20

 here's the thing.
 if there is a Makefile in there
 there should also be a 'makefile.in' in there as well.
 (how else could the makefile get there otherwise)

 can you do me a favor and do
 cvs -q up -Pd

 and a './buildconf'

 or reget the cvshead in a seperate directory.

 I've tested this on 4 different linux machines (one a dec alpha)
 and they all appear not to have this problem

 (or the mod-mem-cache one you reported as well)