www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Magnus Määttä <n0v...@kiruna.se>
Subject Re: config/9889: Configuration, small mistake.
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:10:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/9889; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Magnus =?iso-8859-1?q?M=E4=E4tt=E4?= <n0v3ll@kiruna.se>
To: Ian Holsman <Ian.Holsman@cnet.com>
Cc: apbugs@Apache.org
Subject: Re: config/9889: Configuration, small mistake.
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:03:02 +0100

 Hi!

 I'm on an i586. But I solved it by removing atomic/unix
 from Makefile in srclib/apr after I had run ./configure.
 So now it seems to work.

 There's probably some better way around this.

 But if it doesn't require it on an Intel platform, why does
 it create it when I run ./configure ?

 If you want o know more about my PC:
 Dell something.
 Intel MMX CPU 166MHz
 32MB SDRAM
 2GB HDD
 Some other not important stuff in it like NICs etc..