www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brandon Petersen <bran...@gxconcepts.com>
Subject general/9884: Installation gives Error at end of Installation
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:35:34 GMT

>Number:         9884
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Installation gives Error at end of Installation
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
Microsoft Windows 2000, 5.00.2195 Service Pack 2
This is from the MSI binary package, apache_2.0.32-beta-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi

I begin the installation and I choose 'Custom Installation'.   I accept all of the defaults.
 The installation gets to the end of the installation and gives me the following error when
it attempts to start Apache.

The instruction "0x6ee04052" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "read"

Brandon Petersen
>How-To-Repeat:
It occurs on my machine everytime I install the package.