www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tobias Wiersch <sw...@fanpro.com>
Subject mod_include/9880: XBitHack causes parsing via PHP instead of SSI !!
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:28:10 GMT

>Number:         9880
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       XBitHack causes parsing via PHP instead of SSI !!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I know that PHP is no official module but I think that the problem maybe Apache-specific.

I have always enabled the XBitHack-feature. But on our new server-install (xbithack on), x-bit-files
are PHP-parsed instead of SSI-parsed!
PHP is only enabled for .php, but when I enable the xbit of a file, I can write php-code in
it and when I call the URL, the php-code is parsed!
On the other hand, the SSI-code in the file is NOT parsed.

What's going on here?

Thanks for your help.

Tobias Wiersch from germany