www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>
Subject Re: os-solaris/9785: When ap_extended_status == 1, parent process dies with SIGBUS
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 11:30:02 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/9785; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Aaron Bannert <aaron@clove.org>
To: Billy Halsey <Billy.Halsey@Sun.COM>
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: os-solaris/9785: When ap_extended_status == 1, parent process dies with SIGBUS
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:43:51 -0800

 Hi Billy, thanks for the detailed bug report! I have a few questions
 (since I am unable to reproduce this from a slightly modified default
 config):

 - What is your ServerName (alternatively, is it possible that Apache
   is getting something other than "trinity" from gethostname()?)
 - Would you please send all the vhost sections from your httpd.conf, if any?
 - Are there any other non-default config directives in your httpd.conf
   other than enabling server-status and ExtendedStatus?
 - What is the full URL that you are requesting? (remote or local request?)

 You are most likely correct that it's a simple pointer misalignment
 problem. I'll try to get myself on a sparc box later today to see if
 I can reproduce it there.

 thanks,
 -aaron