www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Don McMorris Jr <...@ospitare.net>
Subject mod_autoindex/9810: Directory AutoIndexing is not functioning correctly
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:41:24 GMT

>Number:         9810
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       Directory AutoIndexing is not functioning correctly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have checked, rechecked, and again rechecked my conf files, and cannot find an explanation
to why i cannot access a directory without an index file.  I get a 403 error.  My configuration
for all directories and all vhosts include +Indexes.  I am pretty sure that mod_autoindex
was also included in the compilation of apache.  Other than that, decent build.  Where can
I comment on the beta releases?
http;//deformed.opitare.net http://www.ospitare.net/deformed/ ; if you wish to check my configuration
just in case, it is available at http://deformed.ospitare.net/httpd.conf
>Fix: