www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From mar...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/8480: Trailing CRLF on POSTs not handled correctly
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:44:59 GMT

Synopsis: Trailing CRLF on POSTs not handled correctly

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: martin
State-Changed-When: Mon Feb 11 03:44:58 PST 2002
State-Changed-Why:
The submitter adds:

I found out that this problem only occurs when I load a special custom module.
The module itself is doing authentication and some content serving.
It installs a "handler" via the "set handler" directive.
[...]
I've identified the problem: The custom module uses a flag to indicate
if an error has occurred ("errorOccured"). The module checks the flag
in the "[#9] log a transaction" phase of the module and exits
Apache via exit() if it's true.