www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eric Hall <apache....@darkart.com>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation/9777: Accept-Language: ordering is not used
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 19:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_negotiation/9777; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Eric Hall <apache.org@darkart.com>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_negotiation/9777: Accept-Language: ordering is not used
Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 11:46:00 -0800

 On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 11:30:01AM -0000, submit@bugz.apache.org wrote:
 > Thank you very much for your problem report.
 > It has the internal identification `mod_negotiation/9777'.
 > The individual assigned to look at your
 > report is: apache.
 >
 > >Category:       mod_negotiation
 > >Responsible:    apache
 > >Synopsis:       Accept-Language: ordering is not used
 > >Arrival-Date:   Sat Feb 09 03:30:01 PST 2002

 	I think this is not really a bug in apache, I wasn't
 supplying any preference orders for languages (q=<value>).
 It'd be nice if the spec. said to take the order in which
 q=<value> info is present, but (I think) it doesn't,
 so Apache is doing the right thing.
 	Sorry for a bogus bug report.  I didn't see another
 way to respond to the bug than replying to this email,
 is there something?

 		Thanks,

 		-eric