www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eric Hall <apache....@darkart.com>
Subject Re: mod_negotiation/9777: Accept-Language: ordering is not used
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2002 19:46:00 GMT
On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 11:30:01AM -0000, submit@bugz.apache.org wrote:
> Thank you very much for your problem report.
> It has the internal identification `mod_negotiation/9777'.
> The individual assigned to look at your
> report is: apache.
>
> >Category:       mod_negotiation
> >Responsible:    apache
> >Synopsis:       Accept-Language: ordering is not used
> >Arrival-Date:   Sat Feb 09 03:30:01 PST 2002

	I think this is not really a bug in apache, I wasn't
supplying any preference orders for languages (q=<value>).
It'd be nice if the spec. said to take the order in which
q=<value> info is present, but (I think) it doesn't,
so Apache is doing the right thing.
	Sorry for a bogus bug report.  I didn't see another
way to respond to the bug than replying to this email,
is there something?

		Thanks,

		-eric