www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From liqingyin <cn_l...@21cn.com>
Subject general/9764: utf8_to_unicode_path not support chinese directory
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 09:28:56 GMT

>Number:         9764
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       utf8_to_unicode_path not support chinese directory
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I set a chinese directory to the directive ServerRoot in the apache version 2.0.28, then the
function utf8_to_unicode_path return failed status.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Apache regardes the all characters as utf-8 encoding. Apache should distinguish chinese character.
For example:

while (...) {

    /* ascii */
    if (!(*ptr & 0x80)) {
    /* convert gb2312/gbk or Japanese to ucs2 */
    c = conv_gbk_to_ucs2(p, &w, wptr, &wl);
    }
    else {
        /* convert ascii to ucs2 */
        rc = conv_utf8_to_ucs2(p, &a, wptr, &wl);
    }
}