www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Vildan Hasanbegovic <vil...@nebulasoft.com>
Subject general/9752: The page cannot be displayed
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 15:02:54 GMT

>Number:         9752
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       The page cannot be displayed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We are running Apache server on Windows Xp, together with configuration above.
We have very simple database system.

What happens is that users have reported that when they are browsing database, they receive
page: "The page cannot be displayed" in their browser (both IE and NS)

We have direct connection to the internet and static IP #.

This error is only reported when users on the Internet are trying to access our database.
But when we do it from our server, there are no problems. Most of the errors occure only when
index.php page is accessed.
http://origincode.com/phpbb2/index.php
>Fix:
n/a