www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peter Charwat <peter.char...@net-on.de>
Subject mod_proxy/9748: Proxy Error 502 while ftp-Upload
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 08:26:49 GMT

>Number:         9748
>Category:       mod_proxy
>Synopsis:       Proxy Error 502 while ftp-Upload
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
While uploadung a Website with MS Frontpage XP we get the following Error-Message:
502 Proxy Error
The Proxy server receivied an ivalid response from an upstream server. The proxy server could
not handle the request POST http://www.xxxxx.de/_vtt_bin/_vti_aut/author.dll. Reason: Could
not connect to the remote machine: Unknown Error Apache/1.3.22 Server at proxysv01.xxxxxx.de

The FrontPage-Extensions are installed at the Upload-Server.
Who can help?