www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Seth Hoffert <s...@neb.rr.com>
Subject os-windows/9746: Apache corrupts some ZIPs and JPEGs.
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2002 03:31:55 GMT

>Number:         9746
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache corrupts some ZIPs and JPEGs.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    apache
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   apache
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Feb 06 19:40:00 PST 2002
>Originator:     seth@neb.rr.com
>Release:        1.3.23
Windows XP, Home Edition, Upgrade. No compiling done--downloaded the binary version.
When I go to my site and click on some of the pic links, the output is corrupt near the end
of the pic--and this also goes for .ZIP files as well.  I'm not sure if it's the size of the
file, or something I am doing wrong, but this image appears corrupt near the bottom when loaded
from Apache:

This image appears corrupt at the bottom.