www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: build/9729: Better support for debugging , do not use EXTRA_CFLAGS internally
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:23:59 GMT

Synopsis: Better support for debugging , do not use EXTRA_CFLAGS internally

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb  6 07:23:59 PST 2002
State-Changed-Why:

Actually, if you are using apaci, I believe the INSTALL
file tells you the correct way to do it:

CFLAGS="-g" ./configure ...
make

Of course, I agree this is not too well documented.
But things are changing completely in 2.0 to an
autoconf based system.  I hope that will be more
consistent with user expectations.

Thanks for using Apache!