www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/9703: FORBIDDEN ACCESS to a usually accessed site www/ isc.ro port 80
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:14:57 GMT

Synopsis: FORBIDDEN ACCESS to a usually accessed site    www/ isc.ro port 80

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Feb  6 07:14:57 PST 2002
State-Changed-Why:

We just write the web server software, we don't control
the website.  Please contact the website's administrator.