www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From <ourob...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-windows/9681: files named "header.php" are 'invisible' with 1.3.23
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2002 13:31:27 GMT

>Number:         9681
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       files named "header.php" are 'invisible' with 1.3.23
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
1.3.23

when browsing my open directory, in which there was a file named 'header.php' the file was
invisible. when renamed 'foo_header.php' it was ok. when renamed 'header.php/txt' it was shown
as php source code at the top of the directory listing page.
>How-To-Repeat:
using 1.3.23 on a windows 2000 professional box with php 4.1.1, simply browse an open directory
wherein resides 2 files: header.php and header.php.txt - you will see the source code (header.php.txt)
at the top, and u will NOT see header.php in the listing.