www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Joseph Arceneaux" <...@arceneaux.com>
Subject RE: general/9755: httpd response extremely slow (15s for 1728 bytes)
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:16:29 GMT
Right you are, tweaking KeepAliveTimeout varies the hang by pretty much
the value of that value.

I still haven't looked at the apache source (difficult 'cause I'm remote
at the moment) but it seems to me that, even if it doesn't close the
socket, apache should flush its output.  Possibly this is a kernel
problem, but I presume this'll go away if I add the correct HTTP header
(don't keep alive)...

Any thoughts?

View raw message