www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From ckov...@meritagetech.com
Subject Re: Casters and Nose Rollers
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:29:39 GMT

Please remove me from your mailing list.

                    "Jay  Grimes"

                    <armathanjay@k       To:     <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>

                    c.rr.com>            cc:

                                         Subject:     Casters and Nose Rollers

                    01/16/2002

                    11:59 AM

                    Please respond

                    apache-bugdb

 (Embedded image moved to file: pic03035.gif)<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns
              = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
     844 S 291 Hwy Liberty Mo 64068    816-415-9100 *fax 816-415-9449
    www.armathan.com     toll free 888-432-0777     armathan@kc.rr.com

Nose Rollers for Roll-Off Containers

 (Embedded   image   moved  to  file:      40,000 LBS Capacity
 pic22190.gif)                             Carbon Steel Shaft with Lube
                                           Fitting
                                           Machined Roller Face

|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
| O.D. | Length  | I.D.  |Shaft Length |Price         |  Roller #  |  Shaft #  |
|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
|  4   |    4    |  1 ½  |      5      |    $10.70    |  AMH445RO  | AMH445SH  |
|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
|  4   |    4    |  1 ½  |    6 3/8    |    $10.93    |  AMH445RO  | AMH446SH  |
|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
|  4   |    4    |  1 ½  |   8 1/16    |    $11.88    |  AMH445RO  | AMH448SH  |
|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
|  4   |    6    |  1 ½  |   8 1/16    |    $13.87    |  AMH465RO  | AMH465SH  |
|------+---------+-------+-------------+--------------+------------+-----------|
                                                                   |Nose roller|
                                                                   |  prices   |
                                                                   |  include  |
                                                                   |   shaft   |
                                                                    -----------|

Bogey Wheels

         Size          Price               Wheel #            Shaft #

   8" diameter X 10"       $29.50         AMH08100BW         AMH4125SH
        length

   10" diameter X 8"       $32.59         AMH1080BW          AMH1080SH
        length

                                                         Bogey wheel prices
                                                           include shaft

Dumpster Casters and Wheels

                                                               6" X 2"

                                                               Bright zinc plated

                                                               5/8" bolted king
                                                               pin

                                                               Top plate and yoke
                                                               ¼" cold forged
                                                               steel

                                                               ½" diameter axle
                                                               bolt with lock nut

                                                               ¾" roller bearings
                                                               with hardened
                                                               outer raceway

                                                               Hardened spanner
                                                               bushing with hole
                                                               and grease grove

                                (Embedded                      Grease fitting in
                               image moved                     swivel raceway and
                                to file:                       wheel
                              pic01842.gif)
                                (Embedded
                               image moved
                                to file:
                              pic00288.gif)

                               Double ball
                                 bearing
                              raceway heat
                               treated for
                              long wear and
                                  added
                                strength

    Type       Overall Top                  Bolt Hole  Price         Part #
                  Plate                      Pattern

   Swivel       4 X 4 1/2                   2 5/8 X 3   $5.85  AMH10-RS-0632RBSXT
                                            5/8 TO 3 X
                                                3

    Rigid       4 X 4 1/2                   2 5/8 X 3   $4.85  AMH10-RS-0632RBRXT
                                            5/8 TO 3 X
                                                3

             Wheel Only with                            $2.96     AMH6X2MRWRB
              Roller Bearing

All Prices FOB Factory