www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Cellular Stuff" <em...@intelliquis.com>
Subject Stop dropped calls with this amazing product under ?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 19:36:40 GMT
Stop dropped calls with the amazing antenna booster

Everyone has a cell phone or you know someone that does. Just this one time we
are offering the antenna booster.  This really works.  I was amazed and bought one for all
my
employees and friends for the Holidays.  This is a $19.95(retail) item that you see
advertised on TV.
Are you ready for this.  The cellular antenna booster is yours for only $ 4.99
and if you purchase in the next 5 days shipping is free!

100% guaranteed in stock for immediate delivery.

We have other items in fact over 300 at or below wholesale .
Check out our prices!!

Signal power booster "as seen on TV" for $4.99 works and all phones

Car chargers for Nokia, Motorola, Startac, Ericsson, AdioVox, Samsung,
Nextel, Sanyo, Qualcomm, Panasonic all 9.99

Hands free for Nokia, Motorola, Ericsson, Adiovox, Sprint
Verizon all $6.99

To purchase call toll free 866-878-0912

or purchase online at  http://shop.intelliquis.com/cellular.htm

We have over 300 cellular accessories for all brands, in stock, all
at wholesale shipped FREE to your door in three days or less.  Call our toll
free number
866-878-0912 and tell us what you need.

This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot
be considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism. Further
transmissions by the sender may be stopped at no cost to you by
Clicking on the link below.
http://207.173.223.190/cfml/remove1.cfm?list=cellular