www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From listsucanaff...@netscape.net
Subject 25% OFF Library & Bookstores Lists (Limited Time)
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 21:25:12 GMT
LIMITED TIME OFFER: ALL LISTS ARE 25% OFF. MUST MENTION SALE WHEN ORDERING.

AVAILABLE BOOKSTORE & LIBRARY LISTS (MORE INFO BELOW)
3,000+ Christian Bookstores - $149 - NOW - $111.75
4,100+ General Bookstores - $199 - NOW - $149.25
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99 - NOW - $74.25
175+ New Age Bookstores - $39 - NOW - $29.25
500+ Distributors, Chains HQ - $ 49 - NOW - $36.75
684 Canadian General Bookstores - $59 - NOW - $44.25
175 Canadian University Bookstores  - $29 - NOW - $21.75
125 African-American Bookstores - $29 - NOW - $21.75

193 Religious Libraries - $39 - NOW - $29.25
1200 Public Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 University Libraries - $69 - NOW - $51.75
1093 K-12 Private School Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 Medical Libraries -  $79 - NOW - $59.25
313 Law Libraries - $49 - NOW - $36.75
200 Canadian Libraries  - $39 - NOW - $29.25

You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

Call 888-416-2716 (24/7) to place your order or for more information. If you would like more
information via email, please write us at morelistinfo@netscape.net only. Thank you.

BOOKSTORE MARKETING LISTS (See Library Lists below)

Bookstore marketing is a lucrative and effective way to enhance your overall marketing campaign.
Effective bookstore marketing and book promotion is essential to ensure success in publishing.
We offer comprehensive bookstore databases of general, college, Christian, African-American
and New Age shops both in the United States and Canada. We also offer an extensive list of
book distributors, wholesalers and chain headquarters. Our bookstore databases can be an important
piece in helping you solve the book marketing puzzle. Our bookstore marketing lists are more
that just mailing address labels. Our bookstore marketing lists provide you unlimited-use,
extensive databases from which you can easily create mailing labels, phone and fax lists.
Your book promotion efforts will be enhanced with our products.

Compiling and maintaining effective bookstore marketing lists is both tedious and time consuming.
We have done the work for you. Our bookstore marketing lists will save you hundreds of hours
of work and hundreds of your hard earned dollars. Ensure you book promotion and book marketing
success with our databases.

These lists are available in TEXT and EXCEL formats. You can receive both at no additional
cost.

3,000+ Christian Bookstores - $149 - NOW - $111.75
4,100+ General Bookstores - $199 - NOW - $149.25
1,750+ College Bookstores - $ 99 - NOW - $74.25
175+ New Age Bookstores - $39 - NOW - $29.25
500+ Distributors, Chains HQ - $ 49 - NOW - $36.75
684 Canadian General Bookstores - $59 - NOW - $44.25
175 Canadian University Bookstores  - $29 - NOW - $21.75
125 African-American Bookstores - $29 - NOW - $21.75

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any undeliverable
addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the undeliverable contacts and issue
you an updated list.

------------------------
LIBRARY MARKETING LISTS
Library marketing is a lucrative and effective way to help your book marketing efforts. Effective
library marketing is essential to ensure success in publishing. Public libraries and college
libraries often order in bulk, require little or no discount, and always pay on time. We offer
an academic library list, and lists of public, law, medical, religious and K-12 private school
libraries. Our library databases can be an important piece in helping you solve the book marketing
puzzle.

Our library databases are more that just mailing address labels. Our academic library lists
and public library lists provide you extensive databases from which you can easily create
mailing labels, phone and fax lists to market your books and products.

Our public library lists and academic library lists only include libraries with the largest
number of volumes and the largest budgets. Our list of public libraries are the respective
headquarters and buy for thousands of their branches. You will not be wasting your book marketing
budget on public and college libraries that are unlikely to purchase your books.

Our public library lists and academic library lists will save you hundreds of hours of work
and hundreds of dollars.
They are available in Text format and Microsoft Excel format. You can choose either or both
at no additional cost.

193 Religious Libraries - $39 - NOW - $29.25
1200 Public Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 University Libraries - $69 - NOW - $51.75
1093 K-12 Private School Libraries - $89 - NOW - $66.75
1000 Medical Libraries -  $79 - NOW - $59.25
313 Law Libraries - $49 - NOW - $36.75
200 Canadian Libraries  - $39 - NOW - $29.25

OUR GUARANTEE: We will gladly refund postage (up to 34 cents per item) for any undeliverable
addresses over 5% of the total list. We will also correct the undeliverable contacts and issue
you an updated list.

You will be able to download your lists WITHIN MINUTES.

LIMITED TIME OFFER: BUY ONE LIST AT REGULAR PRICE AND RECEIVE ADDITIONAL LISTS (OF EQUAL OR
LESSOR VALUE) AT HALF-PRICE. MUST MENTION SALE WHEN ORDERING.

Call 888-416-2716 (24/7) to place your order or for more information. If you would like more
information via email, please write us at morelistinfo@netscape.net only. Thank you.

To be removed from any future mailings, please send a message with REMOVE in the subject line
to MediaListRemoval@netscape.net. Requests will be processed within 48 hours at that address
only. Thank you.