www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_mime/9630: I am trying to open a msword 2000 document using windows98 that has word2000 installed, when clicking on the doc file i see winword try and start but the browser (IE) locks up . here is the link http://vagner.com/doc/resume.doc the fil
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:06:53 GMT

Synopsis: I am trying to open a msword 2000 document using windows98 that has word2000 installed,
when clicking on the doc file i see winword try and start but the browser (IE) locks up .
here is the link http://vagner.com/doc/resume.doc   the fil

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 29 07:06:52 PST 2002
State-Changed-Why:

The file opens fine for me.  You almost certainly have
a client problem that is unrelated to apache.

Thanks for using Apache!