www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Martin Obermeier <der.schlu...@gmx.de>
Subject os-windows/9584: No communication between Apache and Tomcat using mod_webapp
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 16:00:27 GMT

>Number:         9584
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       No communication between Apache and Tomcat using mod_webapp
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Ive added the mod_webapp.so and libapr.dll to the folder /modules in APACHE_HOME. And Ive
modified my httpd.conf adding the following lines:

LoadModule webapp_module modules/mod_webapp.so
AddModule mod_webapp.c
WebAppConnection conn      warp  127.0.0.1:8008
WebAppDeploy     examples     conn  /examples
WebAppDeploy     manager      conn  /manager
WebAppDeploy     tomcat-docs  conn  /docs
WebAppInfo /webapp-info

If I try to acess http://localhost/webapp-info or /examples or /manager or /docs, I get an
HTTP 404 Error - File not found. The /server-info page says, mod_webapp.c is installed and
configured like I wrote above. Sorry I report this here, but I couldn't find any help. Everything
is exactly as described in the install instructions, so it should work, but it doesn't.
>How-To-Repeat:
On a Win98SE machine, install apache, tomcat and the webapp module and see if it works.
>Fix:
no, just use mod_jserv or mod_jk for communication