www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Anupam <abat...@yahoo.com>
Subject mod_perl/9476: Perl scripts dont run under via apache server
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2002 18:46:02 GMT

>Number:         9476
>Category:       mod_perl
>Synopsis:       Perl scripts dont run under via apache server
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
if i execute perl scripts independently these execute
but after i installed Apache and tried to access the printenv.pl
file under cgi-bin folder. It does not execute it.
I have NOT build apache with perl so i except it to be
dynamically assocaite itself with apache.
Please Help! I am very new to the Linux world.