www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinhe...@inrialpes.fr>
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/9433: DBM authentication doen't work anymore
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:20:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/9433; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr>
To: wrowe@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/9433: DBM authentication doen't work anymore
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 11:20:49 +0100

 >[Personalized Hint]
 >You must have rebuild apache with the wrong dbm option to
 >./configure so it no longer recognizes the same database
 >type as it once did.  Given that ./configure tries to
 >autodetect supported dbm managers, it probably picked up
 >a dbm flavor you installed since you first configured apache.

 Hi!
 That's is also a problem, because I used RPM packages to install and
 update Apache (so, I didn't build it myself).. :( Now, I'm trying to
 build it with mod_put, mod_dav and mod_perl with no sucess... Do you now
 if the binaries available in apache.org site have been built without the
 suexec option (and with apxs facility)? And how can I tell to configure
 procedure that my databases are NDBM databases?

 Manuele