www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Eric Lange <elange...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/9434: Can not delete from my hard drive.
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:36:36 GMT

>Number:         9434
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can not delete from my hard drive.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I had tried to install an Oracle evaluation copy on my system however the person who gave
me the CD gave me a copy for Windows 98.  The download bombed half way through but there was
no means to uninstall.  I am now trying to install IIS on my computer but it doesn't work
because the Apache server is there but it will not allow me to delete it....it says it is
in use.  Please instruct me how to remove Apache.  I really do not want to format my hard
drive and reload everything.
Thank you,
Eric Lange