www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jason Van Cleve <ja...@vancleve.com>
Subject build/9389: Can't build mod_rewrite: still can't find ndbm.h.
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 03:57:03 GMT

>Number:         9389
>Category:       build
>Synopsis:       Can't build mod_rewrite:  still can't find ndbm.h.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I just d/l'ed the latest release, and I still can't build apache with mod_rewrite.  make tells
me "mod_rewrite.h:133: ndbm.h: No such file or directory".  I've noticed numerous reports
of this bug, but none of the fixes have worked for me.  When is this going to go away?!!
I need that module, but ndbm.h is nowhere on my system.
>How-To-Repeat:
Just configure with mod_rewrite and make (on a system like mine).