www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject I closed a bunch of old "pending" PRs
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2001 04:59:59 GMT
these were all the bogus ones that get created when spammers spew shit at
apbugs, or when people send misformatted messages to apbugs that it
doesn't know how to parse.  They end up just sitting there doing nothing,
since there isn't even any mail sent out about 'em to the list.

So I ran a script that closed 472 of them, so now there are less bogus PRs
to look ugly when you run queries on open bugs.  Now we just have all the
old "real" but hopelessly out of date or irrelevant PRs that have never
been closed...