www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jan Broel-Plater <pla...@telia.com>
Subject os-windows/9283: Can't handle lengthy CGI & PHP
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2001 23:39:09 GMT

>Number:         9283
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Can't handle lengthy CGI & PHP
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Running php scripts linked to a mysql database is no problem for me running localhost, but
when one tries to access the computer from another one you get to see the top of the document
for a second, and then an error message.. The same thing happened to me with a cgi program
on another computer. It feels like the server doesn't keep track with the script when it's
longish..