www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: other/7803: I am not able to create a new project using Visual Interdev. The server name in httpd.conf is the name, I am entering for the new project, but I am getting the error message as "Unable to contact web server "
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:48:26 GMT

Synopsis: I am not able to create a new project using Visual Interdev. The server name in
httpd.conf is the name, I am entering for the new project, but I am getting the error message
as "Unable to contact web server "

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Thu Dec 20 17:48:26 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This problem report has nothing to do with the Apache
software.
Class-Changed-From-To: support-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: wrowe
Class-Changed-When: Thu Dec 20 17:48:26 PST 2001
Severity-Changed-From-To: critical-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: wrowe
Severity-Changed-When: Thu Dec 20 17:48:26 PST 2001
Category-Changed-From-To: general-other
Category-Changed-By: wrowe
Category-Changed-When: Thu Dec 20 17:48:26 PST 2001